VERSATRACTION™ / KAHUNA GRIP™ WARRANTY & RETURNS
This coverage applies to only when the defect result in VersaTraction products stated in the bulletin below.
• Physical Defects: Defects incurred during VersaTraction manufacturing process, packaging or shipment.
• Manufacturing Defect: 1 year warranty on visual defect of traction/image due to VersaTraction manufacturing process.
• Adhesive Defect: 6 month warranty on adhesive if after being properly installed adhesive gives way.
• This warranty does not cover products that are modified or damaged through improper storage, abuse, accident, vandalism or mishandling of VersaTraction products by any person (This includes bending, twisting, folding or creasing pads).
• There is no warranty is given for initial or long term adhesion or the ease or efficiency of removing a film identified as changeable or removable.
• All custom/OEM orders placed and accepted are limited to defect by shipping/manufacturing only. All custom orders accepted and inspected after delivery are limited to 2 day replace/return window if warranty specifications are present.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
• Neither VersaTraction’s manufacturer/s, nor its’ distributor/s and/or agents shall incur any liability by contract, direct or otherwise, for any injury, loss, or damage of any nature what so ever, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, sustained as a result of the use of this product and/or from defect therein.
• All returns are to be unused unless covered by warranty above.
• All refunds on returns are paid after returned item is delivered and inspected.
• All custom/OEM order returns are to be returned untouched and shipped within 2 days of delivery. There is 20% re- stocking fee on all custom/OEM returns/refunds
• All custom/OEM order replacements will be shipped once defective pads are shipped back and have a trusted tracking number. No pads will be replaced without proof of shipment.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL AFTER APPLICATION ON NATURAL, PAINTED OR STAINED WOOD SURFACES